Welcome to the Training Support Division Page.
The training support division is charged with the responsibility of having capacity built among medical students through various trainings and workshops.
Under the leadership of the Training Support Division Director (TSDD) the team comes up with trainings and helps facilitate in terms of resource mobilization i.e. Human Resource (Trainers), Financial Resources, Logistics and planning for the trainings.
Do you want to get trained?
Are a you trainer looking for a platform to train Medical Students in Uganda?
Contact the Training Support Division Director (TSDD) NOW: email@example.com
1. Pre-ARM training Hotel Triangle 15th -17th December : Register now.
2. IPAS training 2015 – Date not yet estabished
Have you registered for the Pre-ARM trainings?
This is your opportunity.
Pre-ARM starts on the 15th and ends on the 17th of November. Registration fees are only USD $150.
Venue : Hotel Triangle Kampala.
1. Reproductive Health Advocacy by IPAS
2. Human Resources for Health and Universal Health Coverage by World Medical Association (WMA)
3. Open Access ro Research and Research and Medical Education Material by IFMSA
4. Training of New Trainers (TNT) by IFMSA
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT DEADLINE is 28th November 2014.
Click here to register NOW.
Or Copy and Paste this into your browser :